- About the District
- About Us
- Annual Report
- Budget Update
- Community Snapshot
- District Improvement Team
- Leadership Team
- Legal Notices
- School Behavior Management
- Strategic Plan
- Organizational Chart
- About the Wenatchee School District (video)
- Recipe for a GREAT School District
- OSPI Report Card for Wenatchee School District
- School Board
- Learning & Teaching
- BEST (Beginning Educator Support Team)
- Community Resources
- Daily Learning Targets/Language Objectives
- Family Guides
- Report Cards
- Instructional Technology
- Professional Development
- Programas Especiales
- Special Education
- Special Programs
- Teacher Academy
- Support Services
- News & Events
- Teacher Academy
Wenatchee Valley Technical Skills Center
- provide industry standard technical training and employability skills
- personally assist students in a pathway to successful career opportunities and/or post-secondary education
- commit our professional efforts to the success of students
Wenatchee Valley Tech is a school providing career and technical education. Students and staff are equipped with current industry standard tools, technology and physical space.
Our programs offer a class schedule and size that provides an environment enabling students to focus on their chose career and/or technical field while completing academic requirements.
Motivated, ambitious students can experience a nurturing and challenging education, beginning with core competencies and progressing to an industry setting. Opportunities are available to receive industry certification and college articulation credit.
Our core values are Confidence, Ambition and Responsibility.
WENATCHEE VALLEY TECH (formerly North Central Washington Technical Skills Center) was established in 1997 to serve the needs of students from:
- Cashmere School District
- Cascade School District
- Eastmont School District
- Entiat School District
- Lake Chelan School District
- Manson School District
- Pateros School District
- Quincy School District
- Moses Lake School District
- Waterville School District
- Wenatchee School District
WENATCHEE VALLEY TECH IS...
- An extension of your local high school located at an off-campus training site.
- An opportunity for students ages 16 to 20 and/or those who are in grades 11 & 12 to receive highly technical job training.
- An opportunity to get a jump-start on a post secondary education, apprenticeships, technical and two/four year colleges or universities.
- Preparation for immediate entry-level employment.
- Staffed by outstanding instructors from industry with many years of experience in their fields.
- The College Connection - We work closely with Wenatchee Valley College to provide advanced placement and credits for high school students. Currently many programs are connected to post secondary training.
NON DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT FOR SCHOOL PUBLICATIONS AND PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS:
The Wenatchee School District complies with all federal and state rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, natinoal origin, creed, sex, sexual orientation, including gender identity, disability, familial status, marital status or age. This holds true for all staff and for students who are interested in participating in educational programs and/or extracurricular school activities. Inquiries may be directed to RCW Officer and ADA Coordinator Lisa Turner. Issues related to 504 should be directed to Chet Harum, Executive Director of Student & Support Services.
DECLARACION DE NO DISCRIMINACION PARA PUBLICACIONES ESCOLARES Y ANUNCIOS PUBLICOS:
El Distrito Escolar de Wenatchee cumple con todas las reglas y regulaciones federales y estatales y no discrimina basado en la raza, religion, nacionalidad, genero, orientacion sexual, inclusio genero identidad, edad o incapacidad. Esto se aplicara a todo el personal y para todos los alumnos que esten interesados en participar en programas educativos y/o actividades escolares extracurriculares. Preguntas pueden ser dirigidas al Oficial de RCW y Coordinadora de ADA, Sra. Lisa Turner. Asuntos relacionados con la Seccion 504 deberan ser dirigidos al Sr. Chet Harum, Director Ejecutivo de Estudiantes y Servicios de Apoyo.